Bluemix + Redmix 1.3 64-bit VST3 (Beta) Released

New Software, Updates, and Announcements
mrbloomfield

Re: Bluemix + Redmix 1.3 64-bit VST3 (Beta) Released

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:12 am

Hi,

Thanks for checking it out.
Did you copy the entire folder to the vst plugins folder? The new SE doesn't embed files anymore, so it creates a folder with the VST, SEM's and assets (although Bluemix and Redmix uses my own asset packager to combine all graphics files into one).

Do you get any pop-up errors? or just unexpected behavior?
Yes. I did copy the entire folder to the vst folder. I keep getting error from Fruity Wrapper. Still, I need to clarify one thing. I get the same error from every plugin made in new SE. Since they're working in your FL, then I guess the error I get is some kind of exception. But I can't tell what causes it.

Thanks anyway. Your plugins are cool!
mildon
Site Admin

Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:01 am

mrbloomfield wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:12 am
Hi,

Thanks for checking it out.
Did you copy the entire folder to the vst plugins folder? The new SE doesn't embed files anymore, so it creates a folder with the VST, SEM's and assets (although Bluemix and Redmix uses my own asset packager to combine all graphics files into one).

Do you get any pop-up errors? or just unexpected behavior?
Yes. I did copy the entire folder to the vst folder. I keep getting error from Fruity Wrapper. Still, I need to clarify one thing. I get the same error from every plugin made in new SE. Since they're working in your FL, then I guess the error I get is some kind of exception. But I can't tell what causes it.

Thanks anyway. Your plugins are cool!
Thanks, don't worry I'll try to figure it out. I'll make a video to show every step that I did, even go through the settings so you can check if there's anything different. I did a fresh install, with all the settings on default (I previously didn't have this version of FL installed).

Also, did you use the VST2 or VST3?
mrbloomfield

Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:22 am

Thanks, don't worry I'll try to figure it out. I'll make a video to show every step that I did, even go through the settings so you can check if there's anything different. I did a fresh install, with all the settings on default (I previously didn't have this version of FL installed).
Thanks. I appreciate it. I try to change some FL settings, since I use custom ones and see if it helps.
Also, did you use the VST2 or VST3?
I've used them both. When Fruity Wrapper said "no" to VST2 I tried VST3 version, but the wrapper was relentless :) I just can't open new SE plugins. But that just my PC I guess.
mrbloomfield

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:38 pm

Dear Mildon,

I've tested 32 bit version of Bluemix + Redmix bundle and it works like charm in my 64bit FL Studio.

Looks like I only have an issue with 64bit versions of new SE vsts /but I can live with that :)/

Great update BTW(!)
mildon
Site Admin

Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:15 pm

mrbloomfield wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:38 pm
Dear Mildon,

I've tested 32 bit version of Bluemix + Redmix bundle and it works like charm in my 64bit FL Studio.

Looks like I only have an issue with 64bit versions of new SE vsts /but I can live with that :)/

Great update BTW(!)
Thanks for this info and feedback! I'll ask around in the SE forum and see if anyone has the same experience. Will also look into the exported VST's, maybe there's something there too.

I'll post here as soon as I get some more clues. =)
agent001

Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:30 am

mildon wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 pm
agent001 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:32 pm
Hi : )

Same bought licences way back, stopped using it because cubase 10 dropped 32 bit plugins... : ) Happy to hear they are 64 bit now. Would love the license.
Hi Michal,

I've re-sent the download page for Redmix to your email, and I've updated the product to Bluemix + Redmix. You will also find the activation code there. :D

The reason for the delay in the updates to my earlier products is that I've been waiting for a more stable Synthedit release before revisiting them. My first 25 or so plug-ins were created using Synthedit. My more recent ones were done in C++ with RackAFX, and this is where I've been focusing on lately. When SE 1.4 was released I took the chance to revive my 32-bit plugins. I still love SE, and I might create a few more with it. :D

Thank you! Got the mail, can't wait to revisit them, you are awesome, love that your plugins are just creative and unique. Not just hundreth emulation of wires. ; )
mildon
Site Admin

Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:29 pm

agent001 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:30 am

Thank you! Got the mail, can't wait to revisit them, you are awesome, love that your plugins are just creative and unique. Not just hundreth emulation of wires. ; )
Thank you!
mildon
Site Admin

Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:35 pm

I hope the others would come too. Most of the purchases were either part of a bigger bundle, or individually as either bluemix or redmix, so there's no easy way for me to bulk push the update to all users. Back when most purchases were made, I was using an older version of my store system, which didn't have a way to create bundles that auto-update when I update individual products.

If you have either bluemix or redmix, please let me know, and you will receive your free license. =)
wigglwrrm

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:14 pm

hello mildon,
hope you are well. I purchased Redmix back in March of this year, and would like to request a license for the update. Thanks!
Daniel.
mildon
Site Admin

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:38 pm

wigglwrrm wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:14 pm
hello mildon,
hope you are well. I purchased Redmix back in March of this year, and would like to request a license for the update. Thanks!
Daniel.
Hello Daniel!

I've updated the product on your account and re-sent the download link to your email. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Return to “New Releases”